Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas in the air!

I love Christmas! I love everything about Christmas! A friend recently sent me some red and green tabs for bracelet-making. When I poured them out onto my work table, Christmas was in the air! I couldn't wait to put them together into a festive bracelet. I thought winter white cord with small, clear AB Swarovski crystals would make the look complete. Today, I made a matching, well, mis-matching actually, pair of earrings to go with it.
Now I'm in the process of collecting blue tabs. I'd like to make a blue and silver creation with white cord and clear AB crystals. Oh, the anticipation!!!
This set can be yours for $35. Separately, $25 for the bracelet, $10 for the earrings.
$6 ships anywhere in the continental US.

No comments:

Post a Comment