Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

As a surprise my husband and daughters took me to an antiques' mall near our house. What a treasure trove of stuff! We probably would have spent the rest of the day there if we hadn't all been so hungry! It also turned out to be a great place to photograph my bracelets! I'm planning on going back there very soon to do just that. Really hope they don't mind...
Here are some shots of the one bracelet I was wearing. It's my most favorite one, white suede strap with a mix of Swarovski crystals: light green, pink, clear with a/b finish, and opal crystals.

This will be an excellent setting for a bracelet with brown or black leather strap.

This one is a little too busy, but it's just so artsy, I love it! I wish that hand had been for sale. I really wanted to bring it home with me!

This looks best for the white bracelet, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment